Registration and Travel Information
March 26-30, 2014 — Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
READY TO REGISTER?
Great! We’ll be so glad to have you join us at the 15th Annual IA Summit. Register now using our online registration form.
The 2014 IA Summit lands in sunny San Diego, California this March.
$800: ASIS&T, IAI Members *
$570: Student Members or Unemployed Members *
$670: Student Non-Members or Unemployed Non-Members *
* Proof of Status Required
INCLUDED WITH REGISTRATION
Your IA Summit conference registration includes the following:
- Access to all main program events March 28-30
- Incisive and thought-provoking presentations from influential keynote and plenary speakers
- Three concurrent tracks of dynamic sessions led by design professionals and industry leaders from companies large and small
- A BarCamp-inspired “flex track” where attendees shape the content
- Catered breaks and plenty of serendipitous conversations and meetups
- An invitation to all special events and social programming such as our popular Poster Night and networking receptions
- A stylish conference pass, printed program, and swag
- Warm weather and some special San Diego surprises
- And even more to be announced…
A number of full- and half-day workshops are scheduled for March 26 and 27. Register using the standard registration form.
Half-day workshops are $350.
Full-day workshop are $650.
LODGING AT THE CONFERENCE HOTEL
A block of rooms has been reserved at the conference hotel at discounted rates starting at $189/night. These rooms will sell out. Please register at your earliest convenience.
Do one of the following to secure the discounted rate: